Certificates of Deposit
Certificates of deposit provide the security of a savings account with higher interest. You earn a guaranteed interest rate based on the time your money is in the Certificate of Deposit.
An investment in a Springfield State Bank Certificate of Deposit, is an investment in your community, since SSB is Washington County’s only locally owned bank. Our experienced, knowledgeable and friendly staff are waiting to serve you.
Open a Springfield State Bank CD and start saving now. These flexible features put you in control:
- Flexible terms between 30 days and 60 months
- Competitive interest rate
- Minimum to open CD is $1,000
- Interest rate remains unchanged during the term of the CD
- Can be automatically renewed at maturity of CD
- Can be used as collateral for a personal loan
- Interest can be added back to the CD, automatically deposited to another Springfield State Bank account, or mailed to you.
- Your investment in Springfield State Bank is utilized to fund loans in our community and keep our local economy thriving!
Check our terms and rates by clicking here.